Is Career Coaching For You?
If you know you’re settling in your current job or career then Career Coaching is for you.
Coaching is essential for everyone, no matter whether personal, relationships, career, business or spiritual.
So many people settle in a job or career that simply does not fulfill them, but they also don’t know what would fulfill them. On top of that is the responsibility of paying bills and servicing commitments, which means a lot of dreams go up in smoke.
I completely understand this, as that was me for over 20 years, so I am passionate about helping people find out what they care about and how this translates into a new future and career or business.
So Why is Career Coaching so effective?
- You are able to explore why you are dissatisifed with your current role
- You are empowered to explore what you care about, what matters to you, and what you are inherently good at
- It keeps you focused on the things that matter and align with your values
- It gives you clarity and keeps you moving toward your purpose and vision
- It helps you set goals and provide the direction to achieve them
- The reflection from your coach removes any ambiguity and allows to make clearer decisions for a more rewarding future
Career Coaching is for you if:
- You want to start your own business
- You want that promotion
- You are sick of making excuses about your career
- You are not earning your worth
- You never quite make that move out of the role you no longer enjoy
- You hate Mondays (and Sunday nights)
- You struggle to get out of bed
- You sometimes drink too much to escape the thought of work
- You want to accelerate your happiness and success
- You want to transform your life
- You want to make a difference
- You have goals, dreams and desires you would love to achieve